Hey guys, you invisible readers ( if none at least I am one that counts),
do you know that I woke up today and it was 29th!
And guess what... I have a meeting tonight with the group at 6pm!
To be honest I am at the day 3 of the study ... since i was distracted and kind of drawn into another study ...just simply reading through 1 Pet. as the study at church is going...I loved it.
I promise to go through the verses pointed out to the rest of the unite...
How are you doing with the whole thing?
I bet you are solid as rock in your discipline and regime to finish the unit.
Any other left behinds like me??? :)
.........................................................
I've got a call...no meeting tonight! :0
1 comment:
plus it was not 29th but 28th ....oh when am I going to come into my right mind!
Post a Comment