Hello my dear, website hiding place ! :)
I have not been around here since a long time!
I though the other day to sit and have a chat with you sharing about the things I am doing these days and ... here I am. It is windy here at the moment and this is what Amaze me.yes, the weather here. The last two weeks of July and the first weeks of august are the hottest in general for Bulgaria.
And the next week will be in high 30s! During the day is hard to stay outside if there is no wind.
I am staying late tonight and it was 25C with the wind from the N/E and N/W . Yes the wind here is a temperamental! It comes suddenly and when less expected! A moment - you are relaxed and enjoying the hot and sunny calmness of the day and in the next one you are running after the dog's bed flying away and trying to keep the lime tree pot in place at the same time! Then is suddenly calm again. You feel like the wing is flirting with you.
I am staying late tonight and enjoying the coolness of the night, something you don't encounter during the day. Well, the reason was I wanted to roast some peppers we bought on the market today which made me stay awake up until now. The BBQ coils burned slow and made me stay long awake.
The wind is gone now. Just a very calm one is present and the crickets are awake and noisy again. Last sip from my glass of ouzo , a distant barking of a dog ....and good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment