Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Mama and grandma all together

Now that I have become foster mam for the second time one of my last year rescued babies is pregnant. Masha had suitors over a month ago. One very big grey and another very big ginger lover. They showed up about the time my Tri colored queen disappeared 😔. I was hoping she is the one to stay but Masha got the privilege. I just hope she is well somewhere out there. 🙏

Murka - the new tricolor queen is 31 day old today (my guessed date of birth is 25th of April)  Her modes lately were: playful,  observing,  exploring,  sleeping,  eating, weeing when stimulated and ...I wish I would say pooping when stimulated but she doesn't do much of that. 

I regretted I went to the vet after she hasn't been pooping for few days because he gave her a klizma and she was very frustrated with it. She still acts like traumatized when I touch her little anus to stimulate,  so I am very careful while doing it. She is much willing to allow me to do it when laying relaxed on her back and playing with my hand. We have progress with that but not fully there yet.

So, in the nearest week while Murka will start using the litterbox,  Masha will be giving birth. I am thinking of preparing and offering to her few places of safety to deliver. 

My few cares now are:
- getting the litterbox for Murka ready
- prepare few safe places for Masha to deliver 
- stack and feed some nutritious food for her and the babies 

Pictures follow... :)

P.s. so thankful for having rescued Murka. She has been such a joy to care of and watch how she grows from the first days. So precious. Observing her so often comes the thought of how God has perfectly created her and how much she is in His control.  Also found my self trying to control her the same way but making only things worst for her. So pulling myself back now, observing more and allowing more space for her and her instincts, trusting all will be fine with her. 






No comments: