Friday, June 10, 2011

Planning a group study

The last two days began as the end of the world. Storms, lightnings and thunder and I found myself not even willing to get out of bed because of that...well it was not the END so I had to pick myself up, tied up my shoes and drive through the flooded streets to work.

This kind of manifestations make me shake like a leave...
and the study supposed to lead us into an encounter with God if we all don't die before that! :)

And since one of the logistical issues in order to plan the group study according to the book is
posting signs i think the Creator himself is helping with that more then I could think of :)
Other things to plan are:
• gathering needed materials( we did that already!)
• arranging meetings place ( few open houses)
•planning for refreshments ( plenty of...:)
•contacting group members

I was thinking about the last one and here is my try...

No comments: