Friday, June 24, 2011

Sand castles...


...looks like I will spend another summer away from this beautiful thing called ocean. I know the lake is 30 min away and has his sand and beauty too but it's a lake...small and sweet... not vast and salty like the ocean!

I am on unit 1 day 3 of my study and the first meeting is called ( as for now after three or four changes) for June 29 when we will review unit 1: Why does God Call us?

I would say that i read this study very unfocused and jumping from one verse to another that prove the author's points but also that make my thoughts drift away into different directions.

The study is to help us to "understand and respond to God in accountability" by exploring the stories in the scriptures , those that happened in not far pass as well those that are happening now...

As apostle John wrote:

"Jesus did many other things as well. If every one of them were written down, I suppose that even the whole world would not have room for the books that would be written. "

( Hoping to find mine.
:)

Doesn't all this make you feel like sailing in open ocean?
I think that's the feeling ! :)
And I hope I don't get a sea sickness! :)))

Time for a summer song with B to C!


P.S. the sand castles are another story...

No comments: